Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find frequently asked questions from the people who pay our bills, our premium subscribers.
What are the terms of the Nanalyze Premium subscription?
Monthly members can access access all Premium articles. Annual members can access all Premium articles, investment reports, and tools. Detailed product descriptions can be found on the dedicated Premium Subscription page and in the FAQ entries below.
Monthly subscriptions are paid in advance and renew each month. Annual subscriptions are paid in advance and renew each year. You can cancel either one any time and the renewals will be stopped automatically.
Where can I find my Premium content?
Please visit the My Account page and the relevant banner for Premium Articles or Investment Reports & Tools.
I’m having problems logging in
Best thing to do is reset your password on the Login page using the email you used to sign up as a premium subscriber.
What is included in the monthly Premium subscription?
Monthly subscribers have access to all Premium articles we’ve ever written, covering disruptive tech stocks and ETFs. We release 3-4 Premium articles every week and our archive contains more than 250 research articles on disruptive tech investments.
Monthly subscribers are also automatically added to our Premium newsletter that covers our new research pieces every week.
What is included in the annual Premium subscription?
Besides all our Premium articles, annual subscribers also have access to the following investment reports and tools:
- The Nanalyze Disruptive Tech Portfolio Report: an ~80-page report that lists – for each of our disruptive tech categories – stocks we love/like/avoid. Also included in the report is our own ~30-stock portfolio.
- The Nanalyze Disruptive Tech Stock Catalog: an Excel catalog that lists all the stocks and ETFs we ever covered with price and market cap information, and a short commentary for each.
- Nanalyze Guide to Investing in AI Healthcare Stocks: a deep-dive research report covering AI stocks active in healthcare.
- Nanalyze Guide to Investing in Computer Vision Stocks: a deep-dive research report covering AI stocks active in computer vision.
- Quantigence: a dividend growth strategy that we developed over the past decade while working in financial services. Quantigence is a 30-stock dividend growth portfolio which we also invest our own money in at Nanalyze.
Annual subscribers are also automatically added to our Premium newsletter that covers our new research pieces every week.
How often do you update your premium content?
We update our content at the below frequencies:
- The Nanalyze Disruptive Tech Portfolio Report: every month
- The Nanalyze Disruptive Tech Stock Catalog: every month
- Nanalyze Guide to Investing in AI Healthcare Stocks: once a year
- Nanalyze Guide to Investing in Computer Vision Stocks: once a year
- Quantigence: twice a year
How to upgrade my monthly subscription to annual?
- Go to My Account
- Click on ’Subscriptions’
- Click on ‘Change Plan’ next to your monthly subscription
- Select the annual option on the next screen
- Fill in your details and click ‘Buy Now’
- Your annual subscription will be pro-rated so the unused part of your monthly payment will be deducted from your annual bill
How can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription any time on the My Account page. Just click ‘Subscriptions’ link and then click ‘Cancel’ next to your live subscription entry. Your membership will not renew for the next term but your access will remain valid until the next roll date of your term.
We’re always happy to chat with you anytime you have questions. At the bottom-right corner of this page you’ll see a chat icon. Just click the icon and chat with any of our MBAs who happen to be online. If nobody is online, just leave us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patronage.